LGSD K-3 will Transition to Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) starting November 16th.
Due to current Metric Indicators and Local Data; LGSD will move back into Comprehensive Distance Learning.
Schools and teachers will communicate with students and families this week regarding transition of learning materials to homes for CDL instruction model.
- All (K-3) students move back into Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL)
- Elementary Schedule: 8am – Noon
- Secondary Schedule: 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Wednesday – On-Campus Limited In-Person Instruction (LIPI) Groups Restricted
- Return to Virtual Interventions and Group Meetings
- Meals will continue to be provided for free to any individual 18 years or younger
- Adults may pick-up on behalf of children. Meals for adults cost: $2.45 or $3.80
- Student Service Plans under 504 and IEP’s will be maintained during CDL Program
Current Local Data
Union County Metrics Data
County Case Count: 74
County Test Positivity Rate: 15.9%
October Count: 49 cases (average of 1.58 cases per day)
November Count (Nov. 1-9): 67 cases (average of 7.4 cases per day)
Please visit the following for more information: